By purchasing the current product you are making a Pre-order. The service will be done during the first week of Castle Nathria Normal Raid Release. Please note that during first raid week wipes on bosses may occur and it may take more than normal raid hours to kill all 10 bosses in Castle Nathria Normal raid.
- 10/10 Castle Nathria Normal bosses killed participating in one of our best raiding teams. Check Loot Run Info tab for more information regarding available boost run options and boss sequence
- Castle Nathria achievement for completing 10/10 Castle Nathria Normal run
- 200 item level (207 item level from two last bosses) loot for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items. Check Loot Run Info tab for more information
- Chance to obtain Conduits for your Covenant Soulbinds customization and Memory of the Runecarver recipes to unlock Legendary Powers in Runecarver’s Chamber.
- Chance to obtain Portable Pocket Dimension 32 Slot Bag
- Tons of Reservoir Anima for your Covenant Reservoir or buy come cool rewards
- Raid with Personal Loot (PL) option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all To increase the quantity of loot and to get minimum quantity of items guaranteed you should consider our X Loot system. Check Loot Run Info tab for more information
- 60 Lvl Character.
LOOT RUN INFO:
Raid with Personal Loot option means that quantity of items you will get fully depends on your luck, which we wish you most of all You will get all 200/207 ilvl loot for your character’s chosen class and spec including socketed items which may drop for you personally during the run.
Additional Loot (X Loot)
You have the opportunity to buy additional X loot in our raids to increase the quantity of needed loot you will get from the raid and to have a minimum quantity of items guaranteed (just like it was in Master Loot raids).
In case you choose additional loot option (X Loot) selected amount of players of the same armor type will be assigned to you (you will know beforehand at which group number are your assigned players) and trade you all 200/207 ilvl loot for your character’s chosen class and spec. Items which drops for you personally and items, which are not an upgrade for your character, count towards minimum guarantee, however double items (2 items in a same item slot) don’t. In case of a bad luck of not getting minimum guarantee we will make another loot run for your character to get remaining items next week absolutely free.
Number of items guaranteed depends on a loot option you choose, check out our loot table:
*information provided applies to 10/10 Castle Nathria Normal boost run
|Loot option||Number of players with the same armor type assigned to you in a raid, who will trade you all the loot they get||Number of characters with the same class and spec as your character||Minimum number of items guaranteed in different slots|
Things you should know and get ready to
There’s one limitation with common Battle for Azeroth loot system in which only items with lower item level than the ones player already has in the same item slot can be traded. Despite this, we guarantee that all of your assigned players will have higher item level than the basic item level of items dropped in this raid (200) and will be able to trade you 99.9% of items they get. Please note that BOE items can not be traded. Minimum loot guarantee applies to 10/10 Castle Nathria Normal boost runs only, we can not guarantee this amount for lesser bosses runs.